Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Biker Man!

UPDATE: Skippy just called.....HE PASSED HIS TEST! And he did it SAFELY! PTL!

Well, this weekend has been a little tiring for Skippy (I just LOVE this picture of him!!). In addition to his full time and part time job, he has also managed to fit in a motorcylce class to get his"official" riders license. He was at class Friday evening, from 5:30-10:30 and then again yesterday, from 6:30-10:30.

He took his written test last night and passed it (WAY TO GO, SWEETIE!) and today, he is taking his road test. (GOOD LUCK, HONEY...I know you will do GRRRRREAT!!!) He had to be there by 6:45, which really isn't that bad, except we will almost an hour away from the school. I was going to go with him so I could take pictures and a video while he took his driving test, until he told me the class was 6 hours long......UGGHH! Needless to say, I did NOT go! lol But God bless his little "Honda driving heart," he got up at 4:00 am this morning after getting to bed after midnight. I know when he gets home he will be ready for some much needed S-L-E-E-P !

Please pray that Skippy and the rest of the class will all make it through their testing all safe, and all with their "official" motorcyle license!

Blessings~
Laura

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 07, 2009

    I said a prayer for Skippy.

    Thanks you for commenting on our summer club and for voting for which blog button you like better.

    ♥ Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 07, 2009

    congrats skippy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Hope, for praying for Skippy. He passed his test with flying colors!

    And Renee, I will tell him when he returns. He came home, got his bike, and off he rode, into the sun! LOL

    Blessings, Ladies~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 08, 2009

    Dear Laura,
    I am delighted to hear Skippy's good news!
    Thanks for telling me.
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!