Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook





For Today...June 15, 2009

Outside my window...I can see the dogs playing. We have one, and I am watching my sister's 2 dogs while her and her family are in Florida. They are so adorable and playing nicely. Although the cats aren't too happy! :> (

I am thinking...that there is a TON of laundry to do and lots of weeds to pull


I am thankful for...that I live in a country where I can freely worship Jesus Christ

From the learning rooms...we are finished with testing and will be taking a break for a bit. We will still do reading, spelling, and some handwriting over the summer, otherwise it will be SO HARD to get Kiddo back into the swing of it in the fall

From the kitchen...I am making homemade chicken soup for dinner

I am wearing...my nightgown

I am creating...a mess in my kitchen

I am going...to my sister's to feed the cats and the fish, and maybe even enjoy a little A/C

I am reading...Having A Mary Spirit, The Devil's Mathematics

I am hoping...to get a new crochet hook today so I can start an afghan for Needles for the Needy

I am hearing...the birds chirping outside....BEAUTIFUL!

Around the house...there is sewing that needs to be done, but I hate to sit in front of the machine on such a GORGEOUS day!

One of my favorite things...is my ipod. I love to listen to my christian music while I mow the lawn

A few plans for the rest of the week...I hope to get a new clothes line put back up

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

This is my dear, sweet Emma. Gone but not forgotten!

To read more Daybook posts or learn how to participate, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Blessings~
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Hey Laura, hope you're having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 15, 2009

    Living in the country and making chicken soup…oh, that sounds so delightful!

    Enjoy that gorgeous day!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animals, flowers, chicken soup and the Lord...what more could you ask for?
    Have a happy summer.
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!