Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!



Last year Skippy installed a wood burning stove in our family room. He had to cut through the wall to insert a pipe. I was taking a picture of the leaves through the hole when up-popped Skippy.

"Come back and take another one" he said, "But wait until I count to three, then snap the picture. Ok, 1....2....3!"

I pushed the button and this is what I got.............


My grand fur-baby, BAILEY BOOS! ROFLOL! She is soooo precious and what a HOOT!

I am so glad that Goose went to her friend's house the other day to go swimming because I got to watch the Boos for a few hours! WAHOO!

I just love being a grandma! :>)

Blessings~
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Awww, what cute and fun pictures! Your hubs must be a fun guy. =0)

    Thanks for going on my walk with me today!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great doggy door. I bet he thought that until you stuck a stovepipe in it. Cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 25, 2009

    Hi Laura,

    It is fun to see you here on Memory Lane.

    The picture of your husband is really interesting with the black all around the hole and all that color outside.

    I love a woodstove! I never get tired of the fire, keeping it going, or even cleaning up the ashes!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!