Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Sad Day On The Farm


If you remember, few weeks back I told you about our cat, Mopey. He had gotten seriously congested and came down with a nasty sinus infection. After a trip to the vet, she put him on a strong antibiotic. It seemed to help but then Mopey took a turn for the worse.

Sometime yesterday, our sweet Mopey passed away. This has been extremely hard for our family, especially Skippy, as Mopey has been his best buddy since birth.

Goodbye, sweet Mopey. You have left a hole in our hearts that will never be filled. We LOVE YOU and you will be greatly missed!

"The Lord will hear your crying, and He will comfort you. When He hears you, He will help you!"
Isaiah 30:19

7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 16, 2009

    I am so sorry L for the loss :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I am sorry Laura! I will keep your family in prayer.. :p(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ladies! I appreciate it greatly!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I'm so sorry to hear it. =0(

    I know pets can be so much more than just a pet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always hard to lose pets that are so much a part of the family. Sorry for the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry, Laura. I can't even imagine our pets dieing. I pray you'll all feel better about Mopey soon.

    Also, thanks for your encouragement and prayers for our family as we go through these changes.

    I'll be looking at preping extra meals for my freezer next year as I begin work.
    Take care
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, friends, for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. It has been a sad day for us but one that has also been filled with some laughter remembering back on all the fun and crazy things Mopey used to do.

    He will be greatly missed but he will always be loved and never forgotten!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!