Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, June 1, 2009

What's On The Menu?

Tonight's dinner on the farm:
Homemade chicken noodle soup and buttermilk biscuits with my good friend, Debbi and her daughter, Sweet Pea

Dessert:
Not quite sure since Deb's bringing dessert, but whatever it is, I know it will GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!
(This menu is subject to change at any given moment!)


2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 02, 2009

    LOL you need a chat box lol, hey you get my e-mail on my yahoo id lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hungry enough as it is, and then you have to go braggin about food? Goodness!!

    Sounds fun and yummy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!