Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson

(TO VIEW VIDEO, PLEASE PAUSE MY MUSIC PLAYER LOCATED ON MY SIDEBAR!)

I am and always have been a Michael Jackson fan and I am NOT ashamed to admit it! My girls and I used to watch his "Thriller" video over....and over....and over....and over again. We had so much fun doing the dance moves and singing together. Memories we made that I will forever keep in my heart!

I tried to find the full version to "Thriller" but so many of his videos have been disabled by request, so here is a short one.




RIP, Micheal Jackson
Our thoughts and prayers are with your family!




Blessings~
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't say I'm a 'fan', but I did enjoy a lot of his songs. As we sat watching the news and coverage last night, I told my kids that they would remember that moment forever. This was HISTORY in the making. He was a legend.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!