Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson

(TO VIEW VIDEO, PLEASE PAUSE MY MUSIC PLAYER LOCATED ON MY SIDEBAR!)

I am and always have been a Michael Jackson fan and I am NOT ashamed to admit it! My girls and I used to watch his "Thriller" video over....and over....and over....and over again. We had so much fun doing the dance moves and singing together. Memories we made that I will forever keep in my heart!

I tried to find the full version to "Thriller" but so many of his videos have been disabled by request, so here is a short one.




RIP, Micheal Jackson
Our thoughts and prayers are with your family!




Blessings~
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't say I'm a 'fan', but I did enjoy a lot of his songs. As we sat watching the news and coverage last night, I told my kids that they would remember that moment forever. This was HISTORY in the making. He was a legend.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!