Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Addiction

Ok, I have something that I need to get off my chest. This is really hard for me to say, but it is time I came clean. I.....am......a......closet......LOL CATS LOVER! There....I said it. Is there a program for that? WHEW, I feel so much better now. I can't seem to get enough of these little furballs, but I do have to put the blame where it is due. My addiction all stems from, oddly enough, my.....DAUGHTERS! Yes, that's right....my darling daughters. They would sit on their beds with laptop in hand, howling their heads off in laughter. Once they showed me what it was that they were laughing at, I WAS HOOKED! They not only use cats in their pictures but other animals as well. They have even used cakes, can you believe it? LOL I can't tell you how many times I have had to run to the bathroom for fear of embarrassing myself. Just too funny!

So, without further ado....I would like to show you a just a few TON of LOL Cat pics. You too, will be HOOKED!





























ROFLOL!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, those WERE cute!

    I'm allergic to cats, but luckily I can't smell 'em through the computer screen! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when you get to Texas to visit your sibling, be sure to wave as you go by! ha ha ha

    Yea, brown recluse bites are NOT funny. It was a long ordeal for us!!!

    Have a great Monday!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 10, 2009

    rofl geesh lol

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!