Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Delicious Corn Pudding


Goose brought home this recipe from MIL's and said I just HAD to try it..........so we did. Goose used a 13 x 9 inch pan but then realized after she baked it, that she should have used a smaller pan so it would have been a bit more moist. I really liked it though the way it came out, however she didn't. The following morning, Kiddo and I cut it into squares and fried up some up with butter in my cast iron skillet. YUMMY!




YUMMMY!!!!

This is a definite must if you love corn as much as I do!! ENJOY!!!!

Easy & Delicious Corn Pudding

Photobucket

1 can creamed corn
1 can whole kernel corn
1 stick butter (melted)
1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
1 - 8 oz container of sour cream
8 x 8 inch glass pan

Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray an 8 x 8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray, put aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients. (are you still with me? lol) Pour into prepared pan.

Bake for approximately 1 hour. The top will be a nice golden brown.

Now isn't that one of the easiest recipes you have ever seen?

We I couldn't wait for it to cool! lol

Mmmmmmmmm.....It's soooo good!


Blessings~
Laura


3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 24, 2009

    Laura,

    You are such a dear and so encouraging. I was hesitant about posting my weight…it is a scary thing to do…then I really have to live up to it. I appreciate your kindness and just might stop by to cry on your shoulder from time to time :)


    Oh, and there you go posting that yummy food. It looks so good, and I am so hungry. I can even smell it…can I come over?

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! My sister makes this recipe and it is delish! We had our first corn on the cob tonight...not local of course, but it was good anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had corn pudding in years. I can't remember where I had it either, but it was good.

    Easy recipe too. Thanks.
    BTW...I tagged you in the 6th photo challenge. Stop back by when you get time and see what it's all about.
    Thanks,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!