Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sixth Photo Challenge From Mocha Momma

Nannette over at Life: Be In It has challenged me to post the sixth photo in the sixth folder I have on my computer. I'll tell the story that goes with the photo and then explain the rules for the five people I select to challenge. So here goes:



The other day, I was looking all through my pictures, trying to find the ones from Kiddo's 13th birthday trip to DISNEY. I looked everywhere and still could not find them. "Ok, Lord....please help me locate these pictures!" I prayed. :D

Well, yesterday, I got a message from Nannette that I had been tagged for this challenge, one I had never heard of before. COOL! So, off I went to my sixth folder to find the sixth picture and you will NEVER guess what I found....Kiddo's 13th birthday pics! My prayers were answered. THANK YOU, GOD....and Nanette! :D What's really funny is, is that I normally blog from my desktop in the office but today, I am on Skippy's laptop. Had I been, I never would have found these pictures! WOW!

This is me with my sister, Dawn (Noony). When we go to Florida, we usually stay with her and her family and have a WONDERFUL time! And this time, was no exception! :> ) We went swimming, ate dinner out at a restaurant, visited with our niece and nephews, and just relaxed, enjoyed each others company, and had a great time in the process. I was so sorry to see it end. But I will tell you this, if Noony has her way....we will one day be living in the "Sunshine" state!

I thank God for my family. I only wish that we all lived closer together!

Blessings~
Laura

Ok, now I need to select five bloggy friends to take the sixth photo challenge:

Christina from Christina's Created Creations
Renee at Glow Academy
My Cheesey Girl over at Great Adventures II
Brit over at Toddler Mania
Manuela over at Manu's Place

Rules:
1) Go to your photo folders
2) Select the sixth file folder
3) Open it and select the sixth photo in that file folder
4) Write a story for that picture, post it and
5) Select five bloggy friends to tag
6) Be sure to let them know they've been tagged

Have fun with it and I'll be looking for your sixth photos and stories.

Blessings~
Laura

7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 26, 2009

    6th photo in my 6th folder - man I have WAY too many folders to pick from. ;) LOL!
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized the other day that I had too many as well. I need to burn them all to a cd. I know that would free up a TON of space on my computer! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I got tagged by renee. so i tagged you back and you already posted. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that cool how you were sent to the exact folder that you were looking for? Seriously, God works in mysterious ways!!!

    Great photo of you and your sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, That is so neat that you found the pictures you were looking for.I will take no credit for that. That was God thing.

    Thanks for participating and for linking to me. It was fun. I imagine we'll get tagged over & over again.

    More later
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 26, 2009

    Well, what a WONDERFUL story…I am so happy for you!

    Yes, sisters are TOO good. I have a sister in Florida, also. She keeps telling me that she is praying we will move there, but Florida is NO trade for California. I do not like the weather there. Ours is so much more comfortable. Even she does not like Florida weather, so what is she trying to do to me!

    You and your sister seem to like it though, and that is really great.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning!
    Thanks for having tagged me!!!
    Now I'll post my sixth photo of my sixth folder!

    Thank you!
    Have a nice day!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!