Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A New Car For Goose & Tang


The other day a white car drove up our driveway. I had absolutely NO IDEA who it was. At first I thought it was our family friend, but she was at work. Then I looked at the license plate....white and red tags....what state is that? Well, as the drove up the driveway and opened the window, I realized that it was Goose & Tang. They just bought a car and were on their way back home and wanted to stop and show us their new car. It is 2009 Volkswagon Jetta. Isn't it pretty?

Good luck, Goose & Tang, with your new baby!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new car!

    thanks for stoping by my blog for the CFH blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfull blog..
    ypur blog is nicely.. your content is important to bloggers other. please give me some comments and FOLLOWER me.
    I like for all... i will visit again

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!