Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gotta Get Movin'


I have been chatting with my sweet friend, Renee, and my awesome brother, Chris. Renee has been making a couple of sig tags for my blog for myself and DH. She is so talented. Thanks, Renee.....LOVE YA! And then there is Chris, who, btw, will be starting his own blog here on blogger very shortly. I can't wait till he gets here. When he does, I will introduce ya'll to him. LOL

However, as much fun as I am having, I must go outside and finish mowing the lawn. It is a gorgeous day outside and I really need to take advantage of this beautiful gift God has given.

I pray you all have a wonderful afternoon!

Blessings~

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 20, 2009

    bahahaha, that looked like me a few minutes ago rofl
    LOL Lucky cat had a riding mower, I had a push mower lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 20, 2009

    Now thats funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I need to mow.. So busy between these games to get time.. Plus I had me time on my blog. It needed my attention.. LOLOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture should be of our cat, Larry. He just LOVES to ride with me when I mow. Have you ever heard of such a thing? LOL

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!