Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Austen the Baptist

"Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a child like this in my name welcomes me."

Matthew 18:4-5

Austen's mother looked out the window and noticed him"playing church" with the cat. He had the cat sitting quietly next to him and he was preaching to it. His mom smiled and went on about her work.

Awhile later, she heard loud meowing and hissing and ran back to the open window to see Austen baptizing the cat in a tub of water.

She called out, "Austen, stop that! The cat is afraid of water!"

Austen looked up at her and said, "He should have thought about that before he joined my church!"

Blessings~


2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 21, 2009

    ROFL, Poor Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cracked up when I got that. My friend Dee sent it to me. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!