Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Meanderings



Looking back over your homeschooling experiences, what would you do differently? Enjoy these reflections gleaned from other homeschooling parents just like you:

  • If I had known that teaching my children would be so much fun, I would have started homeschooling sooner.

  • If I had known my children were going to grow as fast as older women said they would, I would have treasured our time together even more.

  • If I had known that my son was going to become an archeologist and dig in the dirt for a profession, I would have never worried about removing the stains when washing his clothes.

  • If I had known that all my children would go on to receive college degrees, I would have never second guessed my curriculum choices and teaching abilities.

  • If I had known how unimportant it was to keep a spotless house, I would have gone to bed on time instead of spending countless hours cleaning, organizing, and tidying up for the next day.

  • If I had known how living on one income would build a solid faith in God, I would have gladly lived with less without all the complaining.

  • If I could only experience the thrill of one job to last an entire lifetime, I would homeschool my children all over again.

Whatever lessons you've learned from homeschooling so far, you're incredibly blessed to teach your children. Praise God for the wonderful opportunity to be both your child's parent and teacher! "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (Jeremiah 29:11)



Lord,


I lift up a grateful heart of praise and thank You for all my homeschooling joys. As this school year come to an end, please help me appreciate the benefits of homeschooling even more. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Blessings!
Laura

Daily Focus

Sunday / August 26, 2007

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 18, 2009

    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Love the look,
    hey you got my hat on (HINT) lol,.

    Love the Pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 18, 2009

    ohoh I want a new template now lol, Can you make something up for me :)
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't make this one. I went to:

    http://www.delightfuldots.blogspot.com

    She has a HUGE selection of layouts. I am still looking for one with a farm/barn theme, but can't find one. I love the one that Nick made me, so I will go back and forth between layouts. I guess depending on my mood! LOL

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!