Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Embroidery Time Again.....YES!


MONTHS ago, a piece on my embroidery maching broke and we just didn't have the resources we needed to purchase a new one. So, needless to say, I have not been able to do any embroidery work. However, my machine not only embroiders, but it is also a sewing machine, so at least I have still been able to use it.

Well on Monday, Skippy ordered the part for me off of eBay and IT HAS ARRIVED! WAHOO! I am sooooo excited! I think Skippy is more than I, because he has already embroidered up a t-shirt for himself! :D

Thank you, Sweetie, for this wonderful gift.

I LOVE YOU, MY SKIPPY MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!