Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's On The Menu

Tonight's dinner on the farm

I had just taken out my crock pot and rinsed and dried the inside. When I turned around from hanging up my hand towel, this is what I found:


ROFLOL!

(This menu is subject to change at any given moment!)

6 comments:

  1. Lol, That is funny! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - "thanks for warming it up for me" ;) says the cat!

    TOO FUNNY!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats crack me up!! That is so funny! Your cat obviously wanted to tell you something - cook me something please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Kitty Crock! Love it! Thanks Laura. Blessings and safe hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tee hee! I love it! Only a cat would meander into the crockpot and look so beautifully innocnet!!
    ~ linda

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!