Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

F.E.A.R.

"The Lord is my light and my Salvation -- whom shall I fear or dread? The Lord is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalm 27:1



When something happens in your life that scares you, what do you do? How do you handle the FEAR? If you are like some, you Forget Everything And Run. But how awesome it is to be a child of the King and know that we have no need to be afraid.

So the next time that you are in a situation where you are scared, and not quite sure what to do, choose to . . . . . .

Face Everything And Recover

Put it all in God's hands....He will carry you!



5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Laura...To have a God acquainted with grief and a man of sorrows, is a comfort to me. For I know He understands my frailty and my fears. And, to have a God Who has conquered death and rose again, brings comfort to me knowing that all is made new and one day, He will come back...for me...for all of those He has redeemed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did ya vanish to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Laura for posting FEAR. I've got some things going on now in my life and I really needed to read that now. Thank you again my sweet friend.
    Hugs, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    This is so true! It takes courage to face our fears.
    Blessings,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Laura...I like that:)
    My Dad always taught me that FEAR was a: False Explanation of Apparent Reality

    Thanks for the reminder that all is in GOD'S HANDS :)

    I love the photo of your beautiful family in the header!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!