Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

In Need Of Prayer

Please join me in praying for sweet Penny, as she is battling cancer for the second time. She is the dear sister-in-law of Deborah over at "What Matters Most Is Kindness"

Please take this prayer button and post on your blog. The more we can get praying for our friends the better! Remember, God hears our prayers!



4 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for her.
    Pray for my friend Belinda who's battling cancer too - thanks!

    love you!
    Bevy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be lifting her to the Lord. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I lift your friend up. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for Penny

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!