Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Awwwwwww.......Ain't He Sweet?

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. ...and the wife see that she reverence her husband."
Ephesians 5:20-24; 33b


This morning I sent Skippy a text message at work:

ME: "I hope you have a great day, Honey! Is there anything you want me to do for you today? Anything I can make you besides your oatmeal cookies? I LOVE YOU!"

SKIPPY: "There is one thing you can do for me, sweetie....sit down and relax for a change! I LOVE YOU TOO!"

Awwww.....Ain't He Sweet?

That's my Skippy Man! :> )

9 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more, Cathy! :> )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - he's sooooo sweet! :)
    God bless him - now did you relax today? ;) What's for dinner? Take out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes me smile. You are very blessed to have such a wonderful husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEVY ~ I didn't have a chance to relax today, but I'm hoping I can use my "relax time" and roll it over till tomorrow! lol

    And dinner wasn't take out, but something easy....turkey burgers and seasoned french fries with fry sauce....YUMM! :> )

    DEBORAH ~ I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful hubby.

    I LOVE MY SKIPPY MAN! :> )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it wonderful to have such a lovely husband? Mine knows when I need chocolate! What insight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skippy hasn't quite figured out about the chocolate yet! I'm still working on him! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you love that darling so much. What more could a wife ask for?

    Thanks for sharing, Laura.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I'm gonna have to show this to my DH. Though he's quite a keeper himself. No, on second thought, I'm gonna text this message to him!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!