Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

365 Ways.............


Thursdays challenge in the "365 Ways To Say I Love You" was to wear a ribbon around your finger and when he asks why-say it's so you won't forget to tell him how much you need him."

Well, I didn't have ANY ribbon in my house so I had to be a little resourceful. I did, however, have chocolate Lindt Truffles at my disposal. Hey, doesn't everybody? So, I paper clipped one to my sweatshirt. He didn't notice. :> ( So, I taped a blue one to the red one.....nothing. I finally had to stand in front of him and say, "Aren't you going to ask me WHY I have 2 chocolate truffles hanging on my sweatshirt?"

He looked at me....laughed, and said, "I didn't DARE ask!" Then he said, "Darling.....why do you have those "things" hanging from your chest?"

OMGosh! I about died! ROFLOL! ROFLOL! ROFLOL! "Oh, you mean the truffles?" lol "I put them there to remind me to tell you how much I need you!" (insert awwww and smooches here!)

Never a dull moment here on the farm!



7 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so sweet Laura! I love that he wasn't DARE going to ask you. Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,

    I was literally laughing out loud... so much so that hubby came in and asked me what I was laughing at... I had to stop reading because I was laughing so hard and he said, "Something tells me this is good." Little did he know that he was part of the joke.

    I will be putting the rest of the story on 365 Ways...

    Thanks for the great laugh!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura! Now that me laugh! I love the picture!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing with you!
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura that is so funny, but sweet.
    You asked if we are getting snow. No thank goodness we aren't. We've had beautiful blue skies today but it's been really cold. I hope you are enjoying your snow though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!