Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, January 4, 2010

My Beloved

(PLEASE PAUSE PLAYLIST ON MY LEFT SIDEBAR BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO - THANK YOU!)


Oh, to be fully and completely broken in the arms of our precious Father, Jesus Christ!



You're My Beloved
You're My Bride
To sing over you is My delight
Come away with Me My love

You're Beautiful to Me
So beautiful to Me

Under My mercy
Come and wait
Till we are standing face to face
I see no stain on you
My child

You're Beautiful to Me
So Beautiful to Me

I sing over you My song of peace
Cast all your *cares* down at My feet
Come and find your rest in Me

I'll breathe My life inside of you
I'll bear you up on eagle's wings
And hide you in the shadow of My strength
I'll take you to My quiet waters
I'll restore your soul
Come rest in Me and be made whole

You're My beloved
You're My Bride
To sing over you is my delight
Come away with me my love

3 comments:

  1. What a great choice. :) Have a great day friend. Back to a routine schedule. Blah but yay! I think. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This past week, my hubby and I were on the West side of Richmond. When we are up that way we like to visit a new grocery store, Whole Foods. They have lots of organics and things we can't get close to our home. As I looked at all the fruits and veggies, I saw a package labeled "Goose Hill Farm" and wondered if it were your packaging from your farm. Whether it is or not...It was a great reminder to continue to buy locally and to pray for a great friend. GOD BLESS YOU for all you do!
    Blessing and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, beautiful! Thanks for turning my heart in the right direction...

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!