Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Study

This morning I am meeting with my Bible Study group. What an amazing group of Godly women. I get so fired up for the Holy Spirit around these ladies. It is hard not to be!

Today we are starting a new study; "Anointed, Transformed, and Redeemed - A Story of David." I am sooooo excited! This study is done by Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, and Priscilla Shirer. These three women alone are wonderful, but together, they are AWESOME!

Have any of you done this study? If so, what did you think about it? I'd love to hear what you have to say! :> )

http://www.lifewaystores.com/lwstore/images/products_L/005159143_L.jpg?

Well, I need to get running. It is my day for snack and I need to get everything together. I just made a little something; 2 turkey bacon and cheddar quiches, bread pudding, and pineapple. lol

I hope you have a wonderfully, GOD FILLED DAY!

6 comments:

  1. This looking interesting - now do a book report after and tell us how it was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our group will start in March and we are doing Beth Moore's "Breaking Free." But I would really like to hear what you think of your study. It is one I have looked at and thought about doing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Great. Let me know how it goes. Have a wonderful end of the week and a super great great weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, sounds like a very good study. Have not heard of it before. Keep us posted how it goes. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did it a while back. I loved it. Most of my ladies really liked it, the videos wer awesome. The homework was put together much faster than a usual Lifeway study and that showed sometimes. Also my ladies had some trouble with the Kay Arthur homework. Overall I thought the study was really good. I got alot out of it! Hope you enjoy.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!