Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, August 24, 2009

What's On The Menu


Tonight's dinner on the farm:
Marinated London broil
Four cheese mashed potatoes
Garden green beans

Dessert:
Nutty Bar ice cream :> )
(can we just skip dinner and go straight to dessert?)

(This menu is subject to change at any given moment!)


3 comments:

  1. Oh Laura, that London broil sound good!...It ALL sounds GOOD!

    I will be looking forward to your soup recipe. *Smiles*

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...it all sounds delicious. My hubby is away working so my menu was not nearly so yummy:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Laura.

    I haven't done a London Broil in months. I often do that on the grill during the summer because it is such an easy thing to put on while we swim or garden in the evenings. I love your picture for this post, by the way.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!