Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

OUCH!

Things are finally getting back to normal here, so to speak. It has been an exhausting few weeks here between moving, then not moving, and then Bean coming for a week long visit. I am sad to see her go. It broke my heart to watch my baby girl cry, not wanting to go back to Texas. It is not that she has had second thoughts about marriage or anything like that, she just dislikes Texas with a passion and would rather be in VA. She has been talking with her husband about putting in a transfer to Ft. Lee which is just a hop, skip, and a jump from here. Oh, how wonderful that would be! I will be praying diligently that God might see fit to send them here to be closer to family.

Well, in getting back to normal, that means I had to once again mow the grass. Everything was going great. I had my iPod on listening to my usual Praise & Worship music, and I was enjoying the sunshine and the smell of the fresh cut grass. We have two flowering crab apple trees right near the pool that I had to mow underneath of. I guess I should have let the bees know that I was coming, because I apparently scared them half to death and a few of them stung me. ****OUCH!!!!**** Note to Self: Next time....KNOCK! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! Sounds like you have been busy busy busy. We have to. I just wanted to drop in and say hello. Hope you had a great visit with your daughter. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope, Laura, that by now you are feeling better!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the stings aren't too bad. I know what you mean about how hard it is to see your daughter go away crying. When our daughter and her hubby were in NC for school it was so hard everytime we had to say goodbye. She's still not real close, but 4 hours instead of 14 is definately an improvement :o) Hope your daughter and hubby can come closer too!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!