Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Puppy Swim and a Half-Time Show

Bean, Tex, and Kiddo took Mugsy, their little Boston Terrier swimming the other day. He just LOVES the water so they took him in for a dip. TOO CUTE!

You will notice to that once Kiddo realized I was filming Mugsy swimming, he didn't want to be left out she he decided he needed to provide us with a little entertainment! lol You gotta love him!


1 comment:

  1. There is no picture or video here. I'm assuming it's cute or funny.

    Goodness, I haven't been by much since my mom has had back surgery.

    I've got too many irons in the fire, but it was unintentional. Job orientations, kids going to camp and starting school, mom's surgery and then the unexpected stay at the rehab center. It all came at once and mom's rehab really threw me for a loop.

    Anmyway, I want to give you the True Heart Award. Come over and see what it's all about.

    Take care,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!