Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!
Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane


We are going back not to far, to August 2004. We had just finished camping for a week at Cherrystone Family Campground in Cherriton, VA. BEAUTIFUL place to be.

Once you get there, you don't have to leave for anything. They have a mini grocery store, laundry mat, seafood & vegetable stand, boat and bicycle rental, paddle boats, even a restaraunt.

In order to get to Cherrystone, you have to cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel coming and going. This is a picture taken when we stopped on our way back home. Can you tell Kiddo was having a great time? LOL

3 comments:

  1. Oh my daddy used to live right there and fish in the Chesapeake Bay! I've heard many the stories about his adventures out there as a boy!

    Thanks for joining me on my walk today! It's good to have friends join me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo and great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Laura.

    I have seen you blog on Hope's and others and I may have even stopped by here once.

    Funny about that robe, eh?

    I noticed when I went through your profile to get here that you live in the Shenandoah Valley of Va. I would love to exchange an email or two with you. I live not far from there myself. In fact we almost bought property there before we bought our home here back in 2001. It is a small world.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!