Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane
Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!




We are not journeying back in time very much today, just a year ago. As I was looking for a picture to share on my walk, I came across this one of Boog and Nemo, begging for another piece of Uncle Skippy's birthday cake. LOL

Needless to say, IT WORKED!!!! :> )

5 comments:

  1. Hi there Laura!
    VERY CUTE!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least they know what works!!!! Too cute.

    Glad you joined me for my walk today. =0)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute! My girls always would flutter their eyelashes at their daddy to get what they wanted. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Kids are so funny, they'll do anything for sweets!

    I tagged you in the Five things I love about summer challenge.

    Take care,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, my daughter still loves to beg like that! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!