Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Headin' Out!

We are heading out today to PA to meet up with some very special people. My nephews will be visiting their step-sister, my old friend, who is battling breast cancer. We are only three hours from them today instead of the normal 13, so we are jumping on this chance to see them.

I also have the possibility of meeting up with a fellow homeschool/facebook mom, Kimberly. I hope that we are able to work this out as she lives only 15 minutes from Mel's house.

I broke my camera at the Deeper Still Conference and Skippy was able to get the kit to fix it. WAHOOOO! So we will have lots of pics when we return.

I pray you all have a wonderful day.....I know we will!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Laura. Drive carefully. I hope all works out for you this weekend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the trip? I hope all your plans turned out even better than you expected.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!