Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Day With My Boys

We decided not to do the yard sale for today. There was waaaaaaay to much stuff to put out for only a few hours, so we have rescheduled it for next weekend, which, turns out to have been better for all of us anyone.

So, since we are FREE today, the boys are taking me to Harrisonburg. We will be going to the craft store to get some essential oils for my soaps, Dollar Tree for a few necessities, then grocery shopping at my FAVORITE store,
Sharp Shopper, to stock up on some much needed staples. I want to try and get a head start on things for the winter. I would also LOVE to visit Country Treasures while we are there. I can so get LOST in this store for HOURS ON END! They have the most beautiful country/prim things around in this area. If we go, I will try and take some pictures so you can see some of what they have.

Who knows....after our busy day, I think there may be some ice cream Rice Krispie Treats Flotzie's in our future!

Have a glorious day!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderfully casual, relaxing day with your guys. Hope you had fun!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I hope you got to do everything you wanted to do.

    I like your new profile picture. You look so different.

    I'm awaiting your "It Makes Me Smile" post. It's an easy way to share some thoughts and get your friends involved.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!