Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Brunch and a Swim

Kiddo and I are headed out this morning to spend some time with Gena, Becky, and the girls. We will be having brunch with breakfast burritos, fruit, and almond chicken salad. ( I am bringing that) and then the kids will be going swimming and play their video games.

I am so looking forward to some adult conversation.

See you at that pool! :> )

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, just HEARING (or technically I guess it's READING) about what you'll be having is making me SOOOOO hungry!

    Enjoy it!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really great kind of day!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna come too. The breakfast burritos and Almond Chicken Salad sound wonderful.

    Hope you had a fun day with some adults. I can relate.

    I'm glad you are busy with your life and I am glad you came back to visit. I haven't been getting around to many blogs either.

    About hair...I had a lot of pixie cuts too...UGH! If it wasn't one thing it was another.

    Once I got some sponge curlers stuck in my hair. My babysitter curled my hair. Next morning mom was trying to carefully cut them out. I remember mom was mad. LOL!


    Take care,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!