Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Brunch and a Swim

Kiddo and I are headed out this morning to spend some time with Gena, Becky, and the girls. We will be having brunch with breakfast burritos, fruit, and almond chicken salad. ( I am bringing that) and then the kids will be going swimming and play their video games.

I am so looking forward to some adult conversation.

See you at that pool! :> )

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, just HEARING (or technically I guess it's READING) about what you'll be having is making me SOOOOO hungry!

    Enjoy it!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really great kind of day!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna come too. The breakfast burritos and Almond Chicken Salad sound wonderful.

    Hope you had a fun day with some adults. I can relate.

    I'm glad you are busy with your life and I am glad you came back to visit. I haven't been getting around to many blogs either.

    About hair...I had a lot of pixie cuts too...UGH! If it wasn't one thing it was another.

    Once I got some sponge curlers stuck in my hair. My babysitter curled my hair. Next morning mom was trying to carefully cut them out. I remember mom was mad. LOL!


    Take care,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!