Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Not Today...........Maybe Tomorrow?

How many of you LOVE yard sales? I have to say, I love GOING to yard sales, but I absolutely DISLIKE having them. I always say, "I'm NOT doing this again!" but then turn around the next year and have another one. When will I learn! lol

Cathy, Goose, and I, have had a yard sale planned for a few weeks now. We have everything ranging from clothes, to DVD's, to knick-knacks, to bunk beds. The forecast said that it was SUPPOSED TO RAIN all weekend long. Well, imagine that....the weather man was WRONG! LOL God bless the poor guy. That has got to be one tough job!

Our sale was supposed to be for two days; today and tomorrow, as we have a TON of stuff to get rid of sell. Unfortunately, something has come up in our family which is preventing us from doing it today. So, we will continue to sort some more and pray for sunny skies tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Ya know, I always think Garage Sales are kind fun. I love a good haggle and I love making money for junk that I would've thrown away anyway. =0)

    {{giggle}}

    Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!