Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Skippy!

Happy 41st Birthday, my Skippy Man!

"At the age of 20, we don't care what the world thinks of us; at 30, we worry about what it is thinking of us; after 40, we discover that it wasn't thinking of us at all."
By Anonymous


To my WONDERFUL HUSBAND and best friend. To the man I love with all my heart. I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow. We are so blessed to have you in our lives and I thank God everyday for you.

I LOVE YOU!

During our 22 years of marriage, there have been some challenges, some good, some bad, some devastating. Things haven’t exactly been easy for us. Frustrations have been the name of the game lately. We’ve made it through but not without some bruises and scars. We know that God can and does perform miracles. We have Kiddo as a constant reminder of that. (Thank you Jesus!) We know that with God, anything and everything is POSSIBLE!!!

You have a lot of great qualities which I admire. You are faithful, loyal, considerate, gentle, caring, devoted, understanding, gracious, and F U N N Y !!!! I could go on forever.

I know I tell you every day that I love you, and sometimes it must seem like every five minutes, but every time I say it, I mean it with all of my heart. I wanted you to know that not just on your birthday, but EVERYDAY for me, is full of thoughts of everything you’ve done for me and our family. I can never truly express how much you mean to me. You work two, sometimes three jobs so I can be able to stay home and teach Kiddo. It has also given me the opportunity to spend time with the girls as they will be starting lives of their own soon. Being able to make some more beautiful memories with them is something I will cherish forever and which YOU have made possible. I just wish that you could be here with us. You will never know just how much that means to all of us.

As the years go by, I stop and think about all the memories we've made together. You are not only my husband, but my best friend and soul mate. You are a blessing from above - one that I will not take for granted. Not only are you a wonderful husband, you're a terrific father, provider and caregiver. You give so freely to all those you know in such a loving way. Your generosity is inspiring!

IYOU, Skippy Man ... more than words, more than life. I'm forever grateful for your love and proud to be your wife.

I LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice birthday post for Skippy. Happy belated birthday to Skippy.

    Is that a real cake for his birthday? Did you make it? It's very cool.

    Sorry I've been absent, my mom had back surgery and ended up needing more PT at a care center, so I've been going down to see her and my dad every day for a week. I've been pretty tired.

    It looks like you've got you daughter visiting. Have fun.
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Well I am late on this one, too.
    A Belated ♫Happy Birthday♫ to your Skippy!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!