Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!






Our walk today takes us back to 1930-1931. This is my dad when he was between 1-2. Isn't he cute? And look at that little hat! ADORABLE!!! And YES, he is HUGE! He grew to be 6'11 at his tallest but was a string bean most of his life.




4 comments:

  1. 6'11"? WOW!!!! He was a giant stringbean, huh?

    Great old photo. Love it!

    Thanks for joining me on my walk. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments! I have several photo editors...I really like Adobe Photoshop. But sometimes it bogs down my ancient computer, so I just right-click and open the picture with paint! That is what I did with this one. you can see my scratchy writing using the mouse! LOL You'd be surprised what you can do with that simple little program! Try it out and see!

    I love the old picture of your dad! He does look like he helped your mother to build muscles in her arms! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo, Laura!
    Do you have many old ones like these? It is really special.
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!