Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Saying Goodbye

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Saying goodbye is never an easy thing to do. Sometimes we have no choice in the matter and sometimes we do. But either way, it's never easy!

Yesterday, I had to say goodbye to one of my best friends. It had been a long time coming, but that doesn't make the hurt any easier to handle. I love my friend deeply, but couldn't take the hurt and the verbal abuse any longer.

I pray the best for my friend and that she will allow God into her life to help her get through and deal with all of the abuse and anger that she is dealing with. I pray that God will heal her mind, body, and soul.

God bless you, my friend. I will love you always!

11 comments:

  1. Im sorry you had to go through that, I know how you feel , and it is not easy.
    I will pray for her,in hopes she finds some peace within

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Renee! I thought of you as I wrote this!

    I pray you are all doing well. I am still sick. Had a great day yesterday, but today it hit me again! :> (

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I will pray for you and your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Letting go of friends is one of the hardest things. I had to do the same once. I wanted to help this friend. I tried and tried but I just couldn't. I even tried just being there for her but it became impossible. It was like the swimmers in trouble who drown their rescuers. I had to walk away. Many prayers for you and your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,

    I don't know the details, and I don't need to, the Lord knows. But I want you to know that I am praying for you and your friend and that healing and comfort will abound.

    Hugs, my friend.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura,

    I don't know the details, and I don't need to, the Lord knows. But I want you to know that I am praying for you and your friend and that healing and comfort will abound.

    Hugs, my friend.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying with you, my friend!
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a difficult thing to do - I know, BTDT. Praying...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been there myself and know how it feels. I'll be praying for you too, especially as you're not well. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry to hear that. I will pray for you and for her.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!