Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, March 12, 2010

An Evening of PRAISE & WORSHIP

"We will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving!"
Psalm 69:29-31


Skippy and I are going out on a date tonight, and I am soooooo EXCITED! My Skippy Man surprised me with tickets to go see Phillips, Craig, & Dean. WOO HOO! I just LOVE their Praise & Worship music. YES! I can't wait. Did I tell you I was soooo EXCITED? lol Yup, I did!!

I LOVE MY SKIPPY MAN!

We are leaving between 3:30 and 4:00. We'll take a leisurely drive out there, grab something for dinner, and then go to the concert. I am making some cookies for our snack bag for the ride home. I have my camera batteries on the charging getting ready. Oh, I hope they are allowing photographs to be taken. I have one of myself and David Crowder. He is one awesome man "ON FIRE FOR GOD!" And what a S M I L E !!! :> )

Since we are going to see Phillips, Craig, & Dean, I thought I would leave you with a couple of videos . I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do!



You are God in heaven
And here am I on earth
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

And I'll stand in awe of You, Jesus
Yes, I'll stand in awe of You
And I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

The simplest of all love songs
I want to bring to You
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You


This is one of my favorite P&W songs


Father I see that You are drawing a line in the sand
And I want to be standing on Your side, holding Your hand
So let Your kingdom come, let it live in me
This is my prayer, this is my plea

Father I see that You are drawing a line in the sand
And I want to be standing on Your side, holding Your hand
So let Your kingdom come, let it live in me
This is my prayer, this is my plea

Let the worshippers arise
Let the sons and the daughters sing
I'm surrendering my all
I surrender to the King

Let the worshippers arise
Let the sons and the daughters sing
I'm surrendering my all
I surrender to the King

Father I hear it growing louder
The song of Your redeemed
As the saints of every nation
Are awakening to sing
From our hearts there comes an anthem
Oh, hear the heavens ring
This is our song, a song to our King!


12 comments:

  1. Have lots and lots of fun!!!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, ladies. I plan on it! :> )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that sounds wonderful me lady. :) I have one of them coming up. I cant wait! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you! That is one of my favorite groups.

    Hope you have a fabulous time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a beautiful evening.
    Have a wonderful time. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura,

    Nothing beats a date night with our hubbys! Yours sounds so amazing and I can't wait to see what your blog post is like tomorrow with all the details filled in. Tonight was just the teaser.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you guys had a wonderful date night!!! Way to go Skippy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooo!!! We saw PC&D a few months ago, they were awesome!!! You'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laura, thank you for sharing. And thank you so much for your continued support and encouargement as I journey along. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love praise and worship gatherings. I love David Crowder, too. Glad you get to go. :)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!