Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

OMGosh.........Are You Serious?

I was random blogging tonight, when I came across a post that made me remember something Kiddo had said to me a couple of years ago. We had just gone to pick up Bean from work at her scheduled release time, but they were not yet finished, so Kiddo and I decided to wait for her in the car.

While we were waiting, I decided to call my friend, Sonnie. She was 45 at the time and I WAS 43. (EEEEKKK!!!) We talked about her upcoming move into her new home, how she was doing in her new job, and the usual.......what's going on with you sort of thing. We then started talking about how so many things had changed since when we were young and growing up and where we were "now" at this stage in our lives. I looked over at my precious son playing his Game Boy and said to her with a smile on my face, "I wonder what Kiddo will be like when he is our age, Sonnie?" Well, without looking up or missing a beat, but with a HUGE smile on his precious face he said.............

"I. . . . .WILL BE OLD!"


12 comments:

  1. Old? Old? What is old? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings and hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL LOL LOLLLLLLLOLOLOLOL
    That's HILARIOUS! And so he will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love it when kids whip up some humor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was very funny!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. baaaaahaaaaaaaa!! LOVE this!!!! You crack me up! xoxo LA

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's hysterical.

    My girls tease me about being old all the time. I tell them at least I made it to old, if they keep making remarks like that they're not gonna make it there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's EXCELLENT!!! I love it when those quick and witty one liners just pop out at the exact right moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! So cute! But just from his perspective!!!!

    Love the monkey photo! Love your blog.

    Jen
    Audience of ONE

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!