Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I WON....AGAIN!

I won another game, but this time it was at "Zoe's World!" For this game, Zoe was "I SPY" and showing a portion of a picture and you had to guess what the picture was.

I guessed a cats tail.

For guessing correctly, I won not one, but 2 AMAZING virtual gifts. Zoe made me 2 farm graphics. I just LOVE them!

Aren't they precious?
Thank you very much, Zoe. I am going to use one for my blog header for the rest of the week!

If you get a chance, please stop by "Zoe's World" and pay her a visit. She would LOVE to meet you!

6 comments:

  1. How fun!! I love your header! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! Man you change your skin more than a chameleon - which I don't know how to spell. :) (((HUGZ)))) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!
    Nice job on those headers Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie Laura, I'm happy that you liked the pictures and you used it for your header.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!