Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Becoming A Woman Of Excellence


"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me!"

Psalm 51:10


Becoming A Woman
Of Excellence

A woman of excellence
Is what I long to be
Filled with your Godly wisdom
So it is part of me

A woman of integrity

No matter what I face
Standing up for righteousness

And for Your saving grace

A woman of destiny

Living out your plan

Knowing where You’d have me walk

Being guided by Your hand

A woman of promise

Standing on Your word

Holding on to all the truths

While carrying out Your work

A woman of compassion

For the ones in the dark

Those that do not know Your love

And have darkness in their hearts

A woman that will never

Compromise the faith

With what the world may offer

But will keep the narrow way

A woman who loves Jesus

And will only follow Him

Gladly to give up the world

So His light can shine within

Lord this is my earnest prayer

As a daughter by Your grace

Grow in me these qualities

As I walk with You in faith

By M.S.Lowndes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I agree with this prayer.

    Love
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and this is my desire too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be like that woman in the picture. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!