Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Its Here, It's Here.........

My FEEL GOOD CHALLENGE quilt kit is here and I am soooo excited!! It came by UPS on Saturday morning and it is just so sweet. It is the cutest material. I just LOVE the colors, so bright and vibrant! The name of this material is Nuts & Rolbolts. I know some precious child is going to be so happy when they get this! I can just see the smile now! :> )


Everything came together in a zip-lock bag, already cut into the correct size pieces you need. All I have to do now is supply the batting and thread, which I already have, and sew it together. It couldn't be any easier!

I know some of you have said you are going to participate as well. Have you received your quilt kit yet? I would love to see which one you are doing.

If you would like to learn more about participate along with us in this FEEL GOOD CHALLENGE and where you can go to get your FREE kit, please click HERE!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the end result!
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a brilliant idea, isn't it? Let us know how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Laura,

    As I have told you before, I love this picture on your header; it is just so lovely!

    Looks like you are going to be having some fun now!!!

    Happy quilting!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project. How wonderful for you to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,

    I have not received mine just yet but hope to get it soon so I can have it completed and shipped back before my surgery. I will take pics once mine arrives. I love yours! It looks so adorable. Cant' wait to see the finished product.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great. Anxious to see once completed. Thank you for sharing dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you sew it together. Do you use a sewing machine or is it all done by hand?

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!