Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I WON!

I was over visiting precious Naomi at
"Sweet Life" a few days ago and I entered the guessing game she had going on. Britt from "Britt's Backyard" and I won a virtual gift. I won this butterfly snow globe.

Thank you, Naomi, it is just
BEAUTIFUL!

If you get a chance, please stop by "Sweet Life" and say hi. I know she would
LOVE to see you!

9 comments:

  1. It's lovely, but not as lovely as you! I love you dearly my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo Congratulations Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Laura! Hey thanks for stopping by and leaving such kind and encouraging comments. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won another prize from Zoe's World!!!!

    http://zoe-myworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-cats-tail.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,

    Congratulations on your very beautiful win!


    In case you get the chance, stop by my blog today for a great opportunity to enter another giveaway I'm doing.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, Laura, well done. I love your new header (although I also adored the previous one!)I have some stamps just like that, that I will be using for hubby's birthday card this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. So you won a virtual gift. What do you do with it?

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!