Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


Skippy and I have been attending Rileyville Baptist Church for 12 years now. PTL, we were finally baptized last year on August 17, 2008!


6 comments:

  1. Well, may I just say that I "LOVE" the name of your church? Rileyville! How cool! It's a cross between my daughter and my blog! =0)

    Great pictures. Praise God for that testimony to the world that you gave.

    Thanks for joining me for my walk. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! I feel your joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing more joyful than having the Lord in your heart.
    Now that he has forgiven you of your sins you will nevermore need to ask for forgiveness.
    HEBREWS 10:1-22

    God Bless,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, praise the Lord! I was baptized at the age of 30. It was awesome.

    Glad you were moved to do that. It's a great testimony.

    more later

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting and for your kind words.

    I love the smell of roses and that they each have a different smell!!

    I don't like rose perfume.

    Daisies smell like something died. I wonder if there is a type of daisy that doesn't stink?

    Later

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome...and so cool that you have these great pictures.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!