Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Flowers From A Friend

FLOWERS......I just LOVE 'em! Aren't these flowers beautiful? If you would like your own bouquet, head on over to Bevy's @ Southern Oregon Dreamin'. She is such a sweetie and is sharing these with all her friends in blog-land. I know she would love it if you stopped on by to say hi!

Hmmmm.....Do you think if I scratched my monitor hard enough I could actually smell these? I'll bet I could make millions if I could come up with a "scratch-n-sniff" monitor! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Your flowers are quite lovely!! A scratch and sniff monitor is a good idea but I wouldn't want one. I see too many oh so yummy recipes and I'm trying so desperately to lose weight....it just wouldn't be pretty...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 06, 2009

    Laura,

    What a nice, friendly, and warm comment you made about these flowers from Bevy. They are lovely!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a scratch & sniff monitor WOULD be cool! =0)

    Get starte on that.... you'll be RICH if you get it to work.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!