Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Road Trip

Hi, everyone! We are back from our road trip. Skippy's job sent him on a business trip to Alabama to a little town called Russellville. And when I say little town, I mean LITTLE TOWN! It is about the same size as the town we live in, only there is a LOT less to do. I didn't think that was possible, but it was! lol


While we were there, we did a lit of driving around, checking out the area. I found a house I would just LOVE to have. Isn't it SWEET? I just LOVE the wrap-around porch.



Look at the corner with the wicker furniture.....AWESOME!

I have more to share, but it will have to wait. Lots to do today!


4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2009

    Love the Pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 31, 2009

    Hi Laura,
    Nice to hear you had a great road trip.
    Yes, it is indeed a lovely home!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you. I absolutely love that house! That is my dream house. Wrap around porch, ornate woodcrafting, beautiful. It looks great painted yellow too.

    Hope you had a fun little trip.

    Take care,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!