Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Little League Baseball Tournament

Pledge
I trust in God
I love my country
And will respect its laws
I will play fair
And strive to win
But win or lose
I will always do my best


We have been involved with Little League for the past 16 years. Skippy has been everything form coach to President. This year, our town has the privilege of hosting the State 9-10 Baseball Tournament. Skippy is the coordinator and he has been extremely busy for months, getting this all together. Well, it is tournament time and it is AMAZING to see all that he has done! I am so PROUD of him! Kiddo and I have volunteered to help out where we can, so I will probably not be blogging for a day or two so I shuffle around and be where I am needed.

Today, I helped with the picnic for about 800 players and their families, after which we had an amazing fireworks display. THANKS, D! I will be taking MANY pictures and will try and post some of them when I get a chance, depending on whether or not I have permission from the families.

Little League is a WONDERFUL organization and we are PROUD to be a part of it!

2 comments:

  1. What a great committment you and your family have made to Little League.

    Your husband has done a wonderful job and he couldn't do it without you and Kiddo.

    I'll be waiting to see and hear all about it.

    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nannette~

    Thank you! We have so enjoyed our years in Little League. It has been so much fun. I coached the Challenger Division for physically and mentally challenged children/adults for 5 years. WHAT A BLAST! :>)

    Thank you, my friend, for stopping by!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!