Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To My Wonderful Husband


My Dearest Skippy Man,

During our 22 years of marriage, there have been some challenges, some good, some bad, some even devestating. Things haven’t exactly been easy for us. Frustrations have been the name of the game lately. We’ve made it through, but not without some bruises and scars. We know that God can and DOES perform miracles. We have Kiddo as a constant reminder of that. (Thank you Jesus!) We know that with God, anything and everything IS POSSIBLE!!!

You have a lot of great qualities which I admire. You are faithful, loyal, considerate, gentle, caring, devoted, understanding and gracious. I could go on forever.

I know I tell you every day that I love you, and sometimes it must seem like every five minutes, but every time I say it I mean the words with all of my heart.

I wanted you to know that EVERYDAY for me, is full of thoughts of everything you’ve done for me and our family. I can never truly express how much it means to me that you’ve been taking care of us like you have. You work two, sometimes three jobs so I can be able to stay home and teach Kiddo. It gave me the opportunity to spend precious time with the girls before they were married and started lives of their own with their new family. Being able to make some more beautiful memories with them is something I will cherish forever and which YOU have made possible. I just wish that you could have been here too. You will never know just how much that time meant to all of us.

As the years go by, I stop and think about all the memories we've made together. You are not only my husband, but my best friend and soul mate. You are a blessing from above - one that I will not take for granted. Not only are you a wonderful husband, you're a terrific father, provider and caregiver. You give so freely to all those you know in such a loving way. Your generosity is inspiring!

I love you, Sweetie ... more than words, more than life. I'm forever grateful for your love and proud to be your wife.

I LOVE YOU!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Aww! That is so precious and sooo inspiring. Thanks for sharing this. Blessings to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing it with us! It's so sweet!

    Blessings,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how darling! :)

    I am going through a rough time but your post was very encouraging, I hope to be writing the same message 20 years from now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE my Skippy Man! :D

    Martha, I will be praying for you. I hope in 20 years I will be reading your letter to your wonderful husband!

    Blessings to you all, ladies~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very nice this was, Laura. Every hubby needs to hear that. It will send him off to work with a spring in his step and joy in his heart.

    God bless you both and your kids,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 08, 2009

    Dear Laura,

    Now that is just what a man needs to hear! Very sweet and touching, I am happy that you are so blessed.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you my love. You give me so much without receiving anywhere near what you deserve. I love you more than you know or more then I could ever show.

    Me

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!