Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sharing The Joy - Having FUN!

(PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND PAUSE MY PLAYLIST BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO....THANK YOU)

I found this video clip over at Just Call Me Grammy and had to post it as they remind me so much of my mom and her sister, Micky. They used to play together fun things like that all the time.

The story is that of a sweet couple who walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic, and while waiting they spotted a piano. They've been married for 62 years and he'll be 90 this year. They definitely still know how to have fun and share their joy.




This is an interview with both Marlow and Frances as they tell their story. WONDERFUL! God bless them both!



2 comments:

  1. My husband e-mailed me the video and I fell in love with it, I only hope my marriage will remain youthful.. even at that age :D they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 06, 2009

    Oh yes! I have seen this...wonderfully fun! My husband sent it to all of his family, too.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!