Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for seeing my in-laws in my kitchen this morning making coffee because it means that they arrived safely from Florida. THANK YOU, JESUS!

I am thankful for my migraine because it means that I AM ALIVE!

I am thankful for the falling leaves outside because it means that fall is coming, bringing cooler temperatures! WOO HOO!

I am thankful for my text messaging on my phone because it means I can send My Skippy Man LOVE notes throughout the day. He also lets me know when he will be coming home so I can have a nice hot meal waiting for him when he returns.

I am thankful for my Food Lion MVP card because it means that I am able to save money on my grocery bill :> )

I am thankful for my friend Joy, because I know that no matter what, she'll be there if I need her.

What are YOU thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you can look at a migraine and feel alive! Amen.

    Great thank yous! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list today. We must be thankful in all things.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!