Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Promoted To Glory

Today we said goodbye to Tex's grandfather, Bob who was "Promoted To Glory" on Wednesday evening. He was a sweet, gentle man who loved his family dearly. It has been extremely difficult for Tex as he not only lost his grandfather who raised him, but he lost his precious friend.

This has been a very difficult day for them but they take comfort in knowing that our Heavenly Father is welcoming Bob into His arms saying........"Well done, my good and faithful servant!"


R.I.P, grandpa Bob.......We love you!
You will be greatly missed!


Grandpa Bob
May 1940 - September 2010

5 comments:

  1. Laura I love how you use the term "Promoted to Glory." Amen! His picture shows a kind and gentle spirit. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Just Be Real. I love the phrase "promoted to glory." It's so comforting. Peace and comfort to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you in my prayers. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a comfort it is to know you will see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about your Grandpa.
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!