Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2001 . . . . . . . .I WILL NEVER FORGET!

It is hard to believe that it has been 9 years ago today that this tragedy happened on American soil. It seems like just yesterday in many ways. I remember exactly where I was when I found out......playing with the children in Ms. Kitty's kindergarten class. I remember looking around the room at their precious little faces and thinking....Thank God they don't have a clue as to what is happening right now.

Do you remember where you were when it all happened?



As the photo above shows, let us NEVER FORGET what happened that day and to remember those on United Flight 93 who kept the terrorists from turning back to our nation's capitol. People like Todd Beamer and the others, who did all the could; whose last words were, "Let's Roll! " Remember those, who on that day, would NEVER SURRENDER!

3 comments:

  1. I won't forget - have you ever watched shows that are based in NYC on t.v. - I've seen Barney Miller, Friends and others and WHENEVER I see those two standing there so big and strong I well up with tears .. have you noticed them in re-runs.
    Nope never forget - and remembering is painful - but I will!
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, very nice tribute. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, honey. We need your kind of patriostism to keep our nation strong and FREE.

    Love,
    Jen
    Audience of ONE

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!