Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Mother-In-Law

This picture was taken on Thursday during Bible Study. I am so blessed that my mother-in-law, Pat, was able to come with me. My sisters in Christ, welcomed her with open arms and truly enjoyed her being there, and they LOVED her participation and insight!

Thank You, Father, for giving me such a WONDERFUL mother-in-law!

To My Mother-In-Law

A mother-in-law seems to specialize in doing thoughtful deeds,
Before you ask she understands your problems and your needs.

Quietly she does her best to help, inspire and cheer,
And everything looks brighter right away because she’s near.

She always has a lot to do but still finds time to spare,
To listen and to give advice because she really cares.

She helps because she wants to, she finds joy in being kind,
And making others happy is the first thing on her mind.

She makes this world a better place by practicing the art,
Of reaching out to others and by giving from the heart.

You are the mother I received the day I wed your son
And I just want to thank you, Mom, for all the things you've done

You have given me a gracious man with whom I share my life
You are his lovely mother and I his lucky wife

You used to pat his little head and now I hold his hand
You raised in love a little boy then gave to me a man.

I LOVE YOU, PAT!
You truly are LOVELY!

7 comments:

  1. What a touching tribute to your mother-in-law. How blessed she is to have you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and how blessed you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore my mother in law as well. I am very blessed to have her as my mom...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    Enjoyed your post! A lovely tribute.
    Hope your weekend is good. Please drop by my other blog too sometime-Days Touched By Grace. Would love to see you there.
    Blessings and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pix Laura - nothing betta than having another mother. ;) You are blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss my mother-in-law. We took care of her before she died several years ago. Those were special times.

    Thanks for the reminder, ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!