Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, September 27, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS, GOOSE!

On Friday evening, our family went out to celebrate with Goose on her outstanding achievement of receiving her Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. She has worked hard for this and we are all so very PROUD of her!

We had a wonderful time of food, fellowship, and fun. Oh, and laughter so hard we couldn't breathe. I had no idea my sons-in-law were stand-up comedians! lol



WAY TO GO, GOOSE. . . . .
WE LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

  1. I am especially proud of you Goose. Because I too have a BA in Psy. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love the family shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Goose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Goose!!! Laura - you must be so proud!

    Psychology (well, Christian/Pastoral Psychology is what my PhD is in!)

    I'm so happy for ya'll :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and GOD BLESS!

    Hope you guys have an awesome week. Praising GOD for the rain we are getting south of you.

    Big hugs, lots of love and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Goose!

    An achievement to be proud of. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Goose. Those are the best kind of celebrations when we gather with family for something so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the visit and even more for the gracious comment. Here's hoping you'll become a follower and my blog will be a blessing to you as yours is to me. I am following your blog for some time now.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!